Student Visas for Non-EU Students To Study in the UK

International Student Visas UK. Come and study in the UK with our student visas

UK Visa Services For International Students (Tier 4 UK Student Visas)

Contact us today for your student visas. Uni Admissions is a certified international travel and education consultant with extensive knowledge of the UK’s immigration requirements, rules, and regulations relating to student visa applications from foreign applicants.

A tier 4 visa was created to protect international students. In essence, it means that UK universities have a duty to sponsor their students but for them to do that, you need to know that there are stringent rules in place. One of those is to make sure students are able to complete their university study programmes. This translates to very high-quality student support in the context of academic excellence. We provide student visa support for all international students in the UK.

One thing to note is that the UK has a vast number of autonomous institutions which means each institution gets to set or draw their own university entry requirements. Each university will have different routes and entry requirements for their respective university courses and programmes.

When we apply to a university on behalf of our clients, and when we receive an offer, once we have fulfilled the conditions attached to the offer, including english language and financial requirements, the university will issue on your behalf a document called a Certificate of Acceptance of Study (CAS). CAS is one of the crucial and powerful ingredients to apply for a student visa as an international student wanting to come and study in the UK. It also shows all the necessary documentation required by the respective university to apply for a study or student visa to the UK

You can rely on our expertise for anything to do with student immigration advice and services. We can advise and help with the following:

  1. Student visitor visas
  2. Tier 4 student visa to enter the UK
  3. Tier 4 student visa extension
  4. Provide you with all the needed requirements for a student visa
  5. Provide help and information relating to immigration rules and relevant regulations
  6. Filling of online Visa application forms and relevant fees
  7. Provide information and help on health surcharge
  8. Available to help throughout your university application period
  9. Help with spouse, parent, child or family member visa wanting to travel to the UK with you

Types of visas available to international students and their families

There are various types of UK Student Visas for prospective higher education students in the UK. The list below covers everything a student needs while in the UK or before coming to the UK. There is a visa for your immediate family members if you want them to come with you to the UK. Visas for UK students include:

  1. General Tier 4 Visa – If you are above 16 years, holds the required educational entry qualifications for your chosen university or course, and have been offered admission, you will be eligible to apply for this visa.
  2. Tier 4 For Children – Tier 4 student visa is for children aged 4-17 years, interested in studying in the UK. However, again, if you are between 4-15 and coming to the UK to study, you will have no access to public funds which means independent fee-paying school is where you are supposed to be coming from a non-EU Country.
  3. Tier 4 Dependent Visa – Whilst you are a student in the UK, a Tier 4 dependent visa allows a family member to come with you and reside in the UK for the duration of your course
  4. Standard Visitor’s Visa – This visa allows people under 17-year-olds to travel to the UK and take up short-term courses of up to 6 months in duration, but such a visa cannot be switched to a Tier 4 visa. If you have intentions to extend the visa, you will have to make such an application to your country of origin.
  5. Short Term Study Visa – Short term study visas are usually for people looking to spend less than 1 year of their study time in the UK. Whereas if you intend to study a short English language course, the visa allows you up to 11 months, but you will have to be 16 years of age or over to qualify. Any other course that is not about language permits you to apply for 6 months study visa.

Note that Tier 4 UK Student Visas are for international students outside of the European Union Economic Area. However, before you make an application for Visa, the Visa officer would expect that you have been offered a place to study by a recognised and authorised UK university or other institutions of higher learning. Tier 4 allows you to apply for more than 6 months of entry clearance visas and for educational purposes only. 

With the current political climate changing in the UK, the points-based system will soon come into play. It is what the embassies will use to determine whether you-be allowed to come to the UK or not.

Again, Uni Admissions is about helping prospective students to study subjects of interest to them and at locations or geographies of interest. As part of the British Council, we are ramping up all the latest requirements and procedures in all institutions of higher learning in the UK. That is why we are Certified Educational Administrators with the sole task of helping you to join the right institutions in the UK for educational purposes.

Fill out the form below if you are interested in a tier 4 student VISA

  • - select your title -
  • Mr.
  • Mis.
- select your title -
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your First Name
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your Last Name
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your E-mail Address
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your Phonenumber
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
  • - select your country -
  • Åland Islands
  • Afghanistan
  • Albania
  • Algeria
  • American Samoa (US)
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Armenia
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahamas
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Barbados
  • Belarus
  • Belgium
  • Belize
  • Benin
  • Bermuda (UK)
  • Bhutan
  • Bolivia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Botswana
  • Brazil
  • Brunei
  • Bulgaria
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burma (Myanmar)
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Canada
  • Cape Verde
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Comoros
  • Congo, Democratic Republic of the
  • Congo, Republic of the
  • Cook Islands (NZ)
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Cuba
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Djibouti
  • Dominica
  • Dominican Republic
  • East Timor (Timor-Leste)
  • Ecuador
  • Egypt
  • El Salvador
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Estonia
  • Ethiopia
  • Falkland Islands (UK)
  • Faroe Islands (Denmark)
  • Fiji
  • Finland
  • France
  • French Guiana
  • French Polynesia (France)
  • Gabon
  • Gambia
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Ghana
  • Gibraltar (UK)
  • Greece
  • Greenland (Denmark)
  • Grenada
  • Guam (US)
  • Guatemala
  • Guernsey (UK)
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Hong Kong (China)
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Ireland
  • Isle of Man (UK)
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Ivory Coast
  • Jamaica
  • Japan
  • Jersey (UK)
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Korea, North
  • Korea, South
  • Kosovo
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Latvia
  • Lebanon
  • Lesotho
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Macau (China)
  • Macedonia
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Malaysia
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Malta
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritania
  • Mauritius
  • Mayotte (France)
  • Mexico
  • Micronesia, Federated States of
  • Moldova
  • Monaco
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Nauru
  • Nepal
  • Netherlands
  • New Caledonia (France)
  • New Zealand
  • Nicaragua
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Niue (NZ)
  • Norfolk Island (Australia)
  • Northern Mariana Islands (US)
  • Norway
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Palau
  • Palestinian territories
  • Panama
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • Pitcairn Islands (UK)
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Qatar
  • Réunion (France)
  • Romania
  • Russian Federation
  • Rwanda
  • São Tomé and Príncipe
  • Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha (UK)
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia
  • Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France)
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Samoa
  • San Marino
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Serbia
  • Seychelles
  • Sierra Leone
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Africa
  • South Sudan
  • Spain
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Suriname
  • Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway)
  • Swaziland
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Syria
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Tanzania
  • Thailand
  • Togo
  • Tokelau (NZ)
  • Tonga
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Uruguay
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City
  • Venezuela
  • Vietnam
  • Wallis and Futuna (France)
  • Western Sahara
  • Yemen
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
- select your country -
Field is required!
Field is required!
Choose One From Below
Pick A course below
Field is required!
Field is required!
Ask us any questions...
Field is required!
Field is required!


Click on one of our British Council Certified Education Consultants below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to

× Chat With Us Now.